Concentric is now accepting applications for an Account Manager. This position will report to the Account Director and share in the ownership of the day-to-day needs and communications of our clients. The Account Manager role requires excellent communications skills for face-to-face as well as email and phone correspondence with multiple clients on a daily basis.
While supporting the client is a large portion of this role, managing projects and deadlines internally is also. It’s imperative that this candidate be self-sufficient and manage his or her time well; however, a high level of curiosity and analysis is expected from everyone at Concentric. We’re looking for someone who has a great sense of urgency but is thoughtful and strategic in moving work forward, not being afraid to ask questions along the way. We’re looking for someone who places an emphasis on getting things done on time but also the right way.
- Effectively manages on-time, on-budget delivery of projects.
- Drafts creative and project briefs, client proposals, budgets and scope of work documents as needed.
- Client facing role, being able to walk internal stakeholders and clients through project schedules and critical dates.
- Ability to manage client expectations proactively.
- Filters internal and external requests and assigns to appropriate resources.
- Helps to facilitate Weekly Internal Traffic Meetings and client status meetings
- Balances agency and client needs, consulting appropriate team members for input and approvals
- Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction.
- Has the ability to use people’s time wisely and is efficient in scheduling meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 3 years of relevant industry experience: Advertising, Brand Development, Project Management, Client Services
- Previous project management experience (3 years)
- Agency experience, preferred
- Previous experience managing multiple clients and/or projects at one time
- Known in previous positions as someone who finds a way to “get things done”
- Enjoy problem solving – you are energized by and enjoy the challenge of analyzing the symptoms, identifying what is wrong, and finding the solution to a situation
- When faced with a complex situation, you enjoy managing all the variables, aligning them and the people involved, to reach your outcome
- Feel personally responsible for commitments and are known as dependable
- The process of learning is very exciting to you
- Have a sense of empathy and the ability to read the room and people around you
- Have a good sense of intuition and ability to understand another’s perspective
- Self-structured and self-disciplined
- Inquisitive and curious
Concentric is a small but purposeful agency made up of Creative Services, Brand Insights, and Account Service specialists, each grounded in the strategy and high-level objectives of our clients’ brands. Being a small group, collaboration is key and a large part of each step; however, those successful here work well independently and are unafraid to take the initiative and communicate proactively. Besides our passion for work, creativity and thinking, we also have a passion for joking around, hanging out on our porch, tapping our keg and lavishing attention on our many canine employees. Our company values are: Accountable, Plainspoken, Driven, Curious, Nimble, and Broad Thinking. If you meet the requirements and feel you are a match for Concentric’s values and focus on CPG, we’d love to talk.
Please email the following to Michele Fronzaglia:
Cover letter (email or attached)
LinkedIn profile link (preferred)